Applications for thermography technology in the commercial & industrial field are many – from monitoring your electrical and mechanical systems to tracking energy efficiency by seeing where all your heating and cooling dollars are going.
Our non-intrusive technology can detect:
- Electrical faults
- Predictive maintenance
- Insurance compliance
- Water leaks
- Moisture problems
- Roof leaks
- Insulation failures
- Heat loss and gain
- Coolstore efficiency
- Small motor maintenance
- Why Use Thermal Imaging
Did you know?
80% of electrical faults are not visible.
Visual detection of electrical faults is not possible because the temperature has not risen enough to discolour the insulation, or the fault may be hidden inside the component.
Thermal scans will provide you with long term condition monitoring – so you can predict potential failures and reduce your downtime.
Many insurance companies now require a regular thermal inspection of your electrical systems for fire prevention.
Don’t wait until you have a problem – contact us now to discuss your specific needs.
Why Use Thermal Imaging?
Do you experience any of the following problems?
- Can you locate your electrical faults before they cause a failure?
- Do you know how serious the problem is before it fails?
- Are you scheduling your repairs or fighting to fix unforeseen failures?
- Are the parts you require immediately available?
- Are you prepared for an unexpected failure?
- Are you able to reduce your unscheduled downtime?
- Can you plan your next maintenance schedule fixing known problems?
If you’ve answered NO to any of these questions, then you should consider a regular thermal scan as part of your preventative maintenance program.
Scheduled monitoring of your systems will help you reduce operational downtime.
Major component temperatures are compared and monitored with the results from our previous visits. By observing the changes it is possible to predict failures and implement corrective measures before the failure occurs.