We have gathered a selection of articles from the yearly “Inframation Conference” held in the USA. These are not articles researched or written by us and all credit should go to the authors of these papers.
I have chosen a few samples from over the years that help to further explain thermography as a science and showcase some of its many applications.
These articles are provided in PDF format.
If you do not already have the free Acrobat Reader software you will need to download it from the Adobe website before you can view and print these articles.
- Go Green With Thermal Imaging (.58MB)
- CNA Insurance: Saves its clients more than $80 million over 3 years from March 2005 through 2008. (.25MB)
- Infrared Thermography and Water Damage Assessment (.43MB)
- Using Thermography to Find a Class of Latent Construction Defects (.53MB)
- Advances in Aerial IR Applications (.98MB)
- Go Green with thermal imaging (.5MB)
- Horse laminitis (1.8MB)
- Hospital electrical system (.3MB)
- House Applications (.04MB)
- Infrared imaging of mammals (.9MB)
- Insurance company saves clients millions (.2MB)
- Mastitis – 2005-035 Willits (.1MB)
- Medical Thermography (.2MB)
- Moisture within building enclosures (1.8MB)
- Sea Water Pollution (1.6MB)
- Thermal imaging use by ambulance services (1.1MB)
- Thermography and Solar Energy (1.2MB)
- VOC detection (.1MB)
- Water damage assessment (.3MB)
- Aerial applications (.7MB)
- Animal Welfare and Veterinary Research (3.5MB)
- Blower Door with IR Thermal Imaging (.9MB)
- Correcting Small Loose Connections (.3MB)
- Detection of moisture (1.8MB)
- Energy Loss (0.9MB)
- Equine Thermal Imaging (.02MB)
- Exterior stucco walls (.1MB)
- Glaciers of Kilimanjaro (.1MB)
We’ve also included some sample reports.